Friday, April 8, 2011

Honors


I am a terrible blogger. Ok, confessions out of the way, I thought I would take the opportunity to detail a little bit about my season that past. At Parowan, we were lucky enough to finish the season at 19-6, undefeated region champions and 5th place in the state. We had a rough quarter-final game and were a little out-matched, however we rebounded well for the final two games and were able to exercise a few demons along the way. Zack Wood finished 1st team all-state, while Weston Robb received 2nd team and Gary Hamilton Honorable Mention. Zack also received Region MVP and had all five of our starters receive region honors.
It was a blast!
This is me, picking up our consolation championship trophy at the annual UHSBCA All-Star game, where I also received the honor of region XIII coach of the year. Forgive the sloppy hoodie. Our fearless point guard "assisted" in putting gum on my backseat on the drive up and I had to wear the hoodie to cover up the gum on my shirt. Great teammate!

No comments:

Post a Comment